Thursday, March 8, 2007

I'm a Podaholic

I blame Robin and Bobbi (the developers of our Library 2.0 program) for my new podcast addiction. I spent umpteen hours this last weekend working on projects around the house while plugged in, listening to tech reviews, sci-fi discussions, and far too many other topics. Podcasts are confections from hell, continuously tempting me to download just one more hour of obscure discussion before I stop listening...

... Because apparently I've got to know who Summer Brooks and the other Kick Ass Mystic Ninjas think would win in a fight between Airwolf and Blue Thunder. I opened up my Bloglines account last night, noticed that the Ninjas had a new show up, a discussion of the first Highlander movie, and I actually said, "alright!"

For Highlander? What is wrong with me?

So, thank you both very much. And my children thank you, as I remain blissfully unaware of their plaintive, hungry cries.

2 comments:

Robin said...

You are, of course, ever so very welcome! Think of all of that helpful knowledge (or not so helpful, in the Highlander case) you are soaking up as you do other things. It will truly benefit your children more in the long run!

Bobbi Newman said...

You know when I saw you the other day I thought that you looked smarter! Or maybe that was withdrawl symptoms from not being able to use your mp3 player while at work. :)