Friday, February 9, 2007

My Light Bulb is Dim

I've been brainstorming for an idea of what I'd like to learn more about, but wasn't covered in these lessons. The light bulb above my head is a little dim, but what I keep thinking of is this: I would have liked a lesson that shared Library 2.0 success stories from other libraries- how they have integrated 2.0 technologies into their library system. Perhaps combined with this lesson could be a request for one or two suggestions on how we might be able to do the same here. It might get us in the mood for change.

I'm done now. May I have a cookie?

3 comments:

Bobbi Newman said...

No way I am baking cookies for you guys! Ok maybe I will eventually if all the other incentives don't work(but don't tell anyone!) The good news - you're done. For now. You'll be getting one of the first MP3 Players!

congratulations on finishing the lessons and going above and beyond on your posts. It's been a real pleasure to read your blog!

Robin said...

No baking required - I stopped by Chez Monet this morning and got Eric 2 oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. This is NOT going to happen every time someone finishes, but since Eric was the first, I thought he deserved a cookie.

missjan said...

if i be last will i get a cookie?